Saturday, November 16, 2019

Artists statement

These images I have taken are to give off the representation of the theme horror.  I have gone out to capture the many different ways horror can be defined and represented. What I am going for is to capture these photos and let the viewers interpret them in any way they like.  Now you may wonder why I have chosen to use horror as my subject of interest, well I chosen horror as my main subject of interest because horror is one of the my favorite genre for many things. May it be movies, art, books, videos games,  you name it. I had loved the horror genre ever since I was younger and till this day I still do.  Horror has been a constant thing in my life that it has grown on me, and has had an affect on me.  Such as when  I'm creating art the dark grimness or creepy and anxious feeling or vibe that you see in horror has it's way to corporate itself in my art. Horror is just so fascinating that's why I chose it to be my subject of main interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment