Sunday, January 31, 2016

About me - Pawel Lyskawinski

Photo by Arie Farrel. Dress and make up by me.
My name is Pawel. I am originally from Poland. I have 3 brothers. When I was 15 I moved to San Diego, where I lived with my twin brother and my oldest brother. When I was 16 I moved to Weehawken (New Jersey), where I live with another brother. I did few courses at Parsons: fashion design, fine arts, interior design and portfolio development. Here is my portfolio website. I am 18 years old now and I already got accepted to Parsons for fashion design. So yey. I travel 4 times a year to Poland to my family. I constantly think too much.

My favorite dish is a traditional polish duck with steamed bread dumplings and sliced apples on the side. I love my English bulldog(Mitty). My favorite color is red. I am not afraid of doing things that are considered "crazy". I wore make up and wedge boots in Poland, which is like an invitation to get yourself killed in my country because it is a very strict and traditional place. 

That is a small summary of me. I look forward to learn more about photography because I never knew how to do good photos. I want to learn more about fashion photography to make better pictures of my designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment