Sunday, January 31, 2016

About Me - Tyara Estrada



My name is Tyara and I’m from a town in New Jersey just outside NYC. I’ve always been the artistic kid in my friend group; I like to be creative and share my ideas. I love to explore new places and be as adventurous as I can. I’m trilingual, besides English I speak French and Spanish. I like to write poems and make watercolor paintings that go along with my photography, because I feel words and paintings help make my pictures more personal. I play guitar and piano, and I’m in the process of getting my scuba diving license. My favorite place in the world is either Turks and Caicos or Mexico, because I love the beach. There are so many other places in the world that I want to travel to like England, France, Greece, Australia… pretty much I want to go everywhere because I love learning about different cultures and customs that are specific to a country. I think photography is one of the only things that helps clear my mind, it’s therapeutic for me. The picture above is one of my favorite pictures I’ve ever taken, I took it a couple of weeks ago when experimenting with digital double exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment