Saturday, March 26, 2016

3/19/16 Series " How NYC Gets Down With Style" H.W

"She Does What Feels Right"
-Christina


                                               "I'am Around The World With My Swag Shit"
                                                                      -Ethan



                              "Comfortable, Proud, Independent , Neutral While Maintaining Style That Is Easy                                To  Wear!"
                                                                                 -Kelly

                             "I Buy Whatever I Like I Don't Fall In A Specific Category. Can You Get This On Complex Or Something?"
                                                                -Rob
                                                "I'm Trying To Rip Off High Fashion Labels"
                                                                           -Grace


                                                       "Easy , Breezy , Beautiful Trap Boy"
                                                                          -Max

                                                      "My Style Is Bullshit"
                                                             -Sahara
                           
"You Got My Drugs Or What!"
-Confidential Info
                                                          "I'll Be Shooting At V-Files"
                                                                   -Unknown
                               

"Style Is Cheap . Style Your Mind With Education And Ambition"
-Isiaah



All of the subjects for my series are strangers that I met , while having a mind opening conversation on style, education,food,jokes and most importantly staying true to yourself!"

"How NYC Gets Down With Style" Series 1
-Jaheem Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment