Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Pre-Exhibition Checklist (a.k.a. everything you need to turn in for Thursday)



Hi Everybody,

Here is everything that I will need from you by the end of class on Thursday:

--10 images from your photo series

--final video (exported to mp4)

--both portrait assignments

--self portrait

--"dream" assignment

--one image (your choice) from any of the other assignments we've done over the course of the class.

--final draft of your photo statement and video statement

Please give me the largest/highest quality file you have for each image (ideally TIFF or PSD).
I am printing everything after class Thursday, so if I don't get this from you by the end of class, you won't be in the final exhibition.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment