Thursday, August 11, 2016

Light Painting

Right so disclaimer. I was experimenting a lot tonight with the light and the bulb shutter. I honestly truly hate all of these pictures, so none will be used for my series. I planned on shooting more outside, but tonight it was thundering so that's a big no. I  also have trouble getting the straight lines that I want. Like my flashlight just ends up painting the entire screen. I'm thinking about getting glow sticks and asking people if I can tape them to their bike or skateboard or shoes. Then, I'd have them do the activity and see how the photo turned out. Tell me your thoughts because I really don't like this idea. I just have nothing else. I'm super bad at figuring out creative ideas. I just like to execute them. So lemme know please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment