Friday, September 28, 2018

Introduction


            Hi i'm Miles,
                 
      Art has always been a passion of mine in life. I grew up doing drawings and paintings and when it came to photography I never really understood as a kid, what kind of art form it is. This is until a couple years ago when I joined photography club in my school just to give it a try. After joining I realized that people can help to communicate their views of the world in photography. This got me hooked and I wanted to explore. Soon after, I got my first camera and would work to try and capture the way I interpreted the world through my lens. The photo above was my first photo that I took that I really captured my perspective and or view of my surroundings. The crisp colors, sharp edges and overall composition of the photo help to show my exploration of surroundings. As for the future, I hope to keep increasing my knowledge in this field and enjoy it.






No comments:

Post a Comment