Sunday, September 25, 2016

Homework due on Oct 1st

This is Salvador Dali, my all time favorite artist. His works are mostly about surrealism and cubism, which are things in the world of art that I'm very interested about. Dali's imagination and indulgence of art is really something that attracts me to his life stories and artworks. 

I took this picture about 4 and a half hours ago. This view is from the 86th floor on the Empire state building. I've certainly been on this building for a few times last year, but I've never been on it during the day. The reason why I was always told to come here during the night is because the view is "prettier" at night. I often think it's very hard to find a unique viewing spot to take pictures that would look different from others. But look at it! I found a perfect spot that shows the crowding of the city, and also a shadow of the empire state building itself just as a reflection in the mirror. Something that the picture can show about me is probably my endless love for the city ever since I moved here 3 years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment