Thursday, September 29, 2016

Week 1 Homework - Demi Pena-Chavez

This is a photo I took last December while at a flea market with my best friend. After going around the entire flea market, we snuck up to the roof of the building and started having a photo shoot. I like this photo because my friend is a super important person in my life, as well as all of my friendships. I also like it because you can see an amazing view of manhattan, from the statue of liberty to downtown, but he is still the main focus of the picture. I love the contrast of his black coat with the mostly light blue/white background and I love the his pose and facial expression, he looks very much at peace.
This is a photo I took in my sisters room. I choose this photo because my sister is a big part of my life, and together growing up we use to share this room. My family and friends are super important to me and I value them very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment