Tuesday, September 27, 2016

First Homework - Isha Chirimar

This is a photo I took in around June or July while out with a friend. I live near the Hudson River and I remember seeing a pretty sunset that made the sky look like pink and blue cotton candy and making her go out with me to take pictures. I like this photo in particular because the way a few of the flower stems are out of focus and the lighting falls on it makes it really appeal to me. I chose this picture because I just enjoy the way it looks and I also really enjoy shooting nature or people both! 





This is a photo I took yesterday on my way home. It was nice outside so I got off the subway early, stopped at my dad's restaurant for lunch because I left school early (free periods for the win) and took a few photos. These flowers were in a little flower pot outside a store near Washington Square Park and I usually walk right past them but there were sale racks outside this store yesterday which made me notice these flowers because I walked right into a rack of sweaters. Oops. Anyways, I took a photo of these flowers without adjusting the settings of my camera which had just been turned on and was on manual, set for the nighttime ( I didn't spend time fixing it because the store lady was like coming after me) and then ran away. Turns out I quite like this photo, the colors in it are super bright and I love how the flower just seems to pop right through the screen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment