Friday, October 14, 2016

isha's photo essay







These photos are of my little sister Jaanvi. I chose to take these photos because they quite accurately give you her personality in a little nutshell. She loves to collect stuffed animals and has special voices for the ones dear to her small heart; the one in the second photo is a labbit (rabbits with mustaches according to the store Kidrobot), she has a particular love for him. Jaanvi really loves My Little Pony and aspires to be a brony (grown and conventionally creepy old mlp fan though she in unaware of the creepy bit) and spends a lot of time watching it with her stuffed animals. I took these photos in our bedroom because we share one and that's where our close bond comes from. Reading and doing her hair are two more extreme passions of hers; she's a very unique nine year old and I haven't quite found another one like her. I think this mini series of photos shows her personality quite well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment