Friday, February 1, 2019

Steven’s Introduction



My name is Steven and I live in Brooklyn, I’m into drawing, painting, and have also taken an interest into photography. I don’t really have a style of my own yet since I’m pretty new to photography. This photo is not from me but from a free lance photographer named Brandon Woelfol on Instagram
(https://www.instagram.com/brandonwoelfel/?hl=en). I really like how he uses color in his photos and how it has high saturation to make the hues of the photo stand out more.There are more photos were he also uses neon lights in to give a pleasant feeling in areas with little exposure. I like his style because it his techniques and how he uses light in his photos astonish me, he makes colorful outcomes through his unique style of editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment