Saturday, February 13, 2016

Famers Market at Grand Central Station in NYC

Behind the Scenes of where the food comes from

Cupcakes

Red Cherries

Different types of hot sauce

Spices


My 5 photos have to do with more of the textures and colors of the farmers market rather than the people seen there. The reason I choose this was to have a different perspective on what people actually would buy than seeing the people (themselves buying it). It was also cool to see the different variety as well and I could smell the fresh food which was so much different from being in the train station. It gave me a little relief to be in a room with great colors and textures. It felt inviting like I got a special rsvp to a private event at the Grand Central farmers market in NYC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment