Saturday, February 6, 2016

Who I Am: Sari Mendoza.


            Hello, my name is Sari Mendoza. I'm 16 years old and I'm Mexican. I was born in Mexico in a place called Matamoros,however, I moved to the United States since I was five years old. I started drawing at a young age,which helped me through some difficult times. Until this day I have come to realize that I am a very independent individual and have passed through certain situations that create the open but shy individual I am today. (I honestly do not know what else to say about myself)... I guess I'm very passionate when it comes to art; I specially love architecture, it might sound weird coming from a "girl" but I don't care and I feel that one day I will become a great architect.... And that is about it; I guess I'm still discovering who I am and exploring different areas for knowledge..

2 comments:

  1. I want to be an architect too, girls can do anything a boy can do, there are no limits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I also want to be an Architect

    ReplyDelete