Saturday, February 6, 2016

About me - Jaheem Clarke
                                                                    
      My name is Jaheem Clarke I am a 16 year old artist from Queens New York , that will  drive my innovative creativity/curiosity towards fashion and photography to spread diversity, entrepreneurship , passion , dedication and motivation around the world. When starting to design and work on my clothing line at 12 years of age named "Rebel Society" which represents going up your own path in life and being free from following the worlds expectations as an individual in order to be successful in what ever you dream is to become . This  gave me a way to express my inner self and creativity to all art forms. Having key people such as my mother, brothers and close friends persuading me to start and not waste my talent started the beginning of my journey which sparked a fire for my love of being an artist. Don't get me wrong, starting a clothing line is not easy, but knowing why I wake up every morning and don't just stay in bed extremely gives me joy.
     Over the years of my cultivation I have accomplished many achievements such as being a entrepreneur , traveling around the world, staying connected on social media with fellow artist and supporters, fashion shows , photo shoots , being interviewed by The Fader Magazine , featured in a interview with Complex Magazine, and a interview/segment with ABC Good Morning America with celebrity stylist June Ambrose /Amy Robach for a style segment for Back to School offered by Parsons Pre-College  to go against The Fashion Institute Of Technology students for a competitive best back to school outfit in which we were given money to pick out outfits under a budget from Macys and H&M on 34 street .
    Finding my motivation and passion since the early age of 12 years of age is what helped me to believe in myself to be nothing but the best that I can and will be. You can do it to always strive and prosper in what you love to do !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment